Leasing, Hosting and Colocation
Vicidial Extension Status
Use keywords to find the product you are looking for.
Shipping & Returns
Conditions of Use
Click to enlarge
Training Service Levels
$35/hour - Service Level: Basic Training
Training when scheduled and paid for in advance (
CLICK HERE TO VIEW SCHEDULE
for availability). This will not involve "Troubleshooting" except as a training exercise which is not meant to resolve an existing problem.
Basic training is available for only specific training sessions. Available:
Vicidial Quick Start
- From "I have a pretty new Vicidial server and no idea how to use it" to "Dialing! with a single agent on a single campaign with a single list with fake leads". At that point all that is left is to load real leads and create new users to have a live system. It can take more or less than 3 hours depending on attendees and experience level, but is usually in the realm of 3 hours.
- How to load leads walk through and instruction.
Inbound Calls and Transfers
- Covered topics can include Ingroups, Transfer Groups, Necessary Carrier Settings and even Call Menus.
Server Best Practices
- Including such topics as Backups and database pruning and log checking and activation.
$50/hour - Service Level: Standard
Training when scheduled in advance. This will not involve "Troubleshooting" except as a training exercise which is not meant to resolve an existing problem. Can include any standard Vicidial or Linux module/application. Standard is to be determined by PoundTeam scheduling department.
$100/hour - Service Level: Priority
Training when scheduled in advance. At the Planned Priority Service Level, Training may involve real-time instruction in "Troubleshooting" which is meant to resolve an existing problem.
$200/hour - Service Level: Emergency
Training when scheduled less than one day in advance which may involve real-time instruction in "Troubleshooting" meant to resolve an existing problem.
Options and General Notes:
- It is the client's responsibility to have a computer with functional internet and access to any systems being trained on before the training session begins. Training sessions which are delayed for technical reasons related to problems with the Client Computer are NOT discounted for time missed
- Logmein.com or other remote access to client machine. Best Practices: Have a desktop sharing system installed so our training staff can view your desktop and help you find/manipulate the system on which you are being trained. This is far more useful (and memorable for the student) than seeing the instructor's screen.
It is the client's responsibility to have this in place before the training session along with any recording functions and TESTED before the training session begins. Training sessions which are delayed for technical reasons related to Desktop Sharing are NOT discounted for time missed
- X-Lite/Zoiper/Twinkle/KIAX or other free soft phone is recommended before we the tutorial session begins. However: if you are not familiar with this software, we can include the installation in the training sessions, it usually takes less than 10 minutes.
- To qualify for "Planned" pricing the training session must be funded (eCheck cleared if applicable) and appointment confirmed 48 hours in advance. Any exceptions to this rule do not under any circumstances imply a future exception even if the circumstances are identical.
- If we are training in VICIdial, it is the client's responsibility to provide a functional, dialing, properly configured, standard VICIdial system unless arranged at the time of setting the appointment for the training (we do not charge extra in most cases to use one of our stock servers for training).
Priority Planned (+$65.00)
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 15 October, 2010.
Customers who bought this product also purchased
Standard Service Level
Vicidial Ingroup/Call Menu/Campaign Configuration
Emergency Service Level
Vicidial Super Server
Poundteam Incorporated Homepage
Notify me of updates to
Tell A Friend
Tell someone you know about this product.
Write a review on this product!
Sunday 19 November, 2017
1426432 requests since Thursday 07 October, 2010
Copyright © 2017
Poundteam Online Catalog
# Powered by