When the Vicidial List table becomes large, loading leads while dialing can disrupt dialing for a few seconds to a few minutes. You must then either load the leads in increments or after hours. This add-on allows loading any size list without disrupting operations. Works best with Replication already active.
Requires: root access to all web servers involved in install. MySQL root access to database for new table creation.
- New "Lists" menu item for "NonDisruptive Lead Loader". This isn't required, but will make the add-on easier to find.
- Replace existing "Load New Leads" link with this addon. This will make the standard lead loader difficult to find.
- Add as Custom Report instead of Lists menu. This is less intuitive, but has the advantage of surviving upgrade. You may specify the name you'd like to see in the Custom Reports section (but this value is easily changed in the Vicidial GUI).
- No Link in Vicidial interface. This requires that anyone using the add-on have a link directly to the URL for the package. You may specify the URL you'd like to use in comments.
- Service Level. Determines Response Time. Refer to Approximate Response Times chart for more information.
- Number of servers in cluster: Can be installed on One Server (DB or primary Admin web server). Can optionally be installed some or all other web servers in a cluster.
Upgradeability: During future upgrade, links for this feature would need to be remodified except in the Custom Reports section. Aside from that: This package is expected to survive upgrade very well but may require minor adjustments (likely under one hour of production).
Will this feature be included in a future version of the Vicidial Core? We hope so. But we do not control Vicidial Core (The Vicidial Group does). No client has paid for it to be submitted for inclusion as yet.